Saturday 14 December 2013

OPI And China Glaze Bargain Haul!


Hey guys,

So today I went Christmas shopping... Well I tried! I went with every intention of getting presents but ended up getting myself stuff Instead! 
Anyway, I went to the 99p store just to pick up some deodorant and dry shampoo (the essentials in life!) And I came across these magnificent beauty's!!


They had four colours of the OPI shatter lacquers and I got them all! I would be crazy if I didn't as they run for about £11 a pop and I got each one for 99p! 
I love the gold shatter and the silver shatter, and I think the red shatter (or any red) and the gold will go so lovely together and look really festive! 

The names aren't very imaginative they literally are what they say they are on the tin (or this case bottle). Gold, silver, black and red shatter.




They had similar colours in the China Glaze but I didn't see the point in getting those so I managed to find one I loved and that was in the shade 'oxidized aqua,' It's a gorgeous aqua colour with silver flecks of glitter in it and I can't wait to use it! 


So for £4.95 i got 5 "higher end" nail polishes!
Bargain!!


 
Ezzie xox






No comments:

Post a Comment