Saturday 7 December 2013

Benefit Rockateur First Impressions.



Hey guys!

So todays post is just going to be a quick first impression.

Yesterday I went into Cardiff to start my Christmas shopping, only to find that i had forgotten my purse! Only i would do something so stupid! So with the tiny bit of cash i did have on me i decided to make the most of it and treat myself...

I went into Debenhams to find that they had a 15% off beauty and fragrance sale on so naturally I checked out the benefit counter!

The girl in the store was lovely and really helpful and it was actually a pleasant experience, unlike so many I've had before when the staff are so pushy and rude. 
So I asked her if i could try the Rockateur  boxed blusher as I've heard so many good things about it but never really thought it looked that great.



I don't really know if i like the packaging... I love that its in a small box that comes with a mirror and a handy little travel brush but i don't like the gold snakeskin look, I love the black and pink lace detail though.



I love the Rock motif in the centre of the blush but after one use it's starting to fade away... I hate using new products as i just want to keep them pretty.


It was originally £23.50 but it was 15% off so it was £19.97 and i think this offer is only on until tomorrow.

The blush itself is a lovely rose gold / bronze colour and it has flex of gold shimmer which gives the blush a beautiful warm glow on the cheeks.


I really like this blusher, it sort of has the smell of soap though when you open the box which can be too much but you can't smell it when it's on the skin. It lasts all day and it gives the effect of a warm, bronzed, healthy, glowing complexion. I can't wait to try it out some more!




Ezzie xox

No comments:

Post a Comment