Monday 19 August 2013

Baby lips are here!

Hey everyone!

I've picked up a few makeup items this month and i would like to share my first impressions of them with you..




Firstly I picked up two of the MUA blushes. I have wanted to try these for a while as they are only £1 each which is a bargain! I got them in Lolly and Marshmallow. I wasn't really expecting much from them as they were so cheap but they are the most pigmented blushes I've ever used. The colour pay off is amazing and i love the way they look on the skin. 


Then i needed a new powder so i bought the Rimmel Stay Matte powder in Peach Glow. I picked this up because i can't find a powder i love and I have heard so many amazing things about it. I have to say I'm not that fussed on it. Its okay. I don't know if I'd be that bothered if i forgot to use it because i can't see any difference than in any other powder but yeah its okay, it does what its meant to which is fine. Its extremely cheap though which i love so that makes it better for me to want to repurchase it. It is £3.99.


Then It was 3 for 2 on Maybelline so I picked up the Dream Sun triple bronzing powder in Brunette. I am on the look out for a good bronzer at the moment so I'm trying any that compare to the Borjouis Paris Delice de solei chocolate bronzer which i love and it smells like chocolate! This Maybelline bronzer is horrible for me. I hate the smell and the packaging and it doesn't have any colour pay off. And its about £5.99 when the Borjouis is only a pound more for a better quality, better smelling and better packaged bronzer. 

The second thing i got was one of the Maybelline Eye studio colour Tattoo 24hr gel eye shadows. I've wanted to try these for ages and I am definitely going back for more. They're like a cheaper version of the MAC paint pots. They are well pigmented and they stay on well without creasing. I love this product for £4.99 it's well worth it as you only need a small amount. I bought it in the colour Pink Gold as i wanted to try something i don't normally try and i love it. I will be getting the other colours soon hopefully! 
Then i picked up the Maybelline eye studio master smokey eyeliner in Chocolate. I really wanted a brown eyeliner for days when i want a more natural look. I love this eyeliner it's amazing and i love that it comes with the blending pencil at the end for the smokey look. The only thing negative about this product is that i find it to be a bit pricey at £5.99.

I then went to the collection 2000 stand and noticed they had an offer on the Lasting perfection concealer so I picked up a new one as i was running low and at £3.19 instead of £4.19 i was thrilled! I Love this concealer. I use it all the time and its perfect for under eyes as it doesn't crease and for just covering blemishes if you don't feel like having a full coverage application. 


I also picked up one of the Barry M Gelly nail polishes in Prickly Pear. I love the colour of this nail polish and the price of them is great for the product. I just hate the way Barry M nail polishes take forever to dry and then chip a bit but you can't go wrong when they're that cheap.



I originally went into Superdrug to pick up the Maybelline Baby lips as they are finally here!! And i ended up getting all of those products as i couldn't find them anywhere.. It was only when i got to the till that i found them!! I was quite pissed off as you can imagine but I was extremely disappointed that they didn't advertise them well. I picked up the one in the colour Cherry Me. I only got one as i wanted to try them before i bought all 6! They are amazingly priced at £2.99 and they keep your lips soft for a very long time which i love. The colour pay off on this one is lush! It's like a soft pink and i love that. The main thing i love about them is the smells! I have a thing for smells!  But it smells amazing! like cherry sweets.. mmm :)

I hope you enjoyed this post guys! :)


Ezzie xox




No comments:

Post a Comment