Tuesday 18 February 2014

Urban Decay Naked 3!!!

Hey guys! 

So I finally managed to get my hands on Urban Decays Naked 3 palette.
I have been wanting this for months and months and its either always been sold out or i didn't have the money at the time... But now i own one of these bad boys and let me tell you it didn't take me long at all to take it out of the box and stare at it and touch it! 


I already love this palette so so so so much! The shades compliment my eyes and skin tone so well and i really do think that this would make anyones skin tone look good. I have a few friends who didn't want to try it because it's 'pink'. Which i get, because no one wants to look like they've been punched in the face or are suffering from a nasty infection. However, i can guarantee that it wont! 

The shades that are pink are either slightly muted baby pinks, rose golds and dusky pinks. Limit, Darkside  and Nooner are my favourite shades as they blend out so lovely and make a gorgeous smokey effect. I also love Buzz, Strange and Blackheart. 


All 12 of these shades are completely new and never seen before by Urban Decay which made me want the palette even more. They're all equally gorgeous and have their individual greatness about them. The shades from the lightest to the darkest are : Strange, Dust, Burnout, Limit, Buzz, Trick, Nooner, Liar, Factory, Mugshot, Darkside and Blackheart.

There are 3 matt shades and the others have shimmer or glitter in them. There is one shade however that i am really disappointed with as it looks gorgeous in its pan and that is Dust. It literally is what it says it is. It has unbelievable fall out and not much pigment. I did hear that if you scratched the top coat off that it's easier to work with so i will try that. The palette also comes with it's signature shadow and blending brush and a pack of primer potion samples.

Overall I love this palette and i know it's going to be a long time favourite for me.

What are your thoughts on this palette?

Ezzie xox

No comments:

Post a Comment