Sunday 12 January 2014

MAC Snob Review.

Hey guys!

So for Christmas i was given some money to buy what i wanted at MAC. So i went on the 27th December and I bought the best lipstick I've ever owned! Snob by MAC.


I have worn this lip stick non stop since i bought it and i love it so much! It's the perfect pinkie nude colour and it's really wearable. You can wear it with a smokey dark eye or a soft look and still look really put together. 
It is a Satin finish lipstick and  i would say that it is semi matte and its very soft and really pigmented.
The colour its self is a cool toned pink so it's got some lilac and blue tones in it which make my teeth appear whiter. It lasts around 2 maybe 3 hours if you're not drinking or eating.
I absolutely love it! Best MAC purchase, Best lipstick, Best product i own!


What's your favourite lipstick?

Ezzie xox

No comments:

Post a Comment