Friday 27 September 2013

MUA Pro-Brow Review

Hey guys!

So today I'm going to be reviewing the MUA (makeup academy) pro-brow ultimate eyebrow kit.
This eyebrow kit is really inexpensive at an amazing £3.50 and you can buy it at most superdrug stores, online at superdrug Buy here and on the MUA website. Buy here

The packaging is quite sleek and I like that it's black although mine is scratched now! 




To be honest for the price I wasn't really expecting much but I was really surprised.

I have only recently started filling in my brows  because they are very full and don't need much doing to them, but when I did fill them in I usually used the mua eyebrow pencil as for £1 you can't go wrong and it's really amazing. 

I was told that powder is supposed to create a more natural looking effect so I thought I'd give it a go and for £3.50 I was willing to try it.



So when you open it you see the four shades, a set of mini tweezers (so cute!), a mini eyebrow shader brush which is dual ended and a very big mirror which I love! 

The first shade is the one I use as my eyebrows are really dark and it's a very dark brown, the shade on the right is a medium brown and I use this as an eyeshadow crease colour but It would be perfect for blondes. The shade below the dark brown is the lightest shade and I use this as a lid colour and it's quite an orangey brown colour. Then the last shade is a wax for setting the powder.

The tweezers aren't great but they're perfect to carry in the compact so you can pluck a stray if you need to... And I just chucked away the mini brush as it was too flimsy and not very good. I just keep a regular sized one in my makeup bag. 

Hope you guys enjoyed this post.

Ezzie xox

No comments:

Post a Comment