Friday 5 July 2013

Birthday Haul (part 2)

Hey guys! Sorry it's been a few days I've been meaning to get this post up... Not that I have many readers! ha ha!

So as I already mentioned I just turned 22! Needless to say I was quite spoilt :) as usual ;)
I received a gift voucher for new look.. and as that is my favourite store I literally had to get up on that and buy something!

I absolutely adore these shoes! They are the most comfiest heels I have ever owned.. quite a seventies feel and I love the heel they have specks of gold in the cork. They were £24.99 from New look!

The next present I got was from my brother.. I have a large family so I have a lot of brothers but this present was from my 'blood brother' ha ha!
This bag is the most amazing bag ever! It's so much brighter orange in real life! its so big and there are 3 compartments which i love. Its navy inside and the only thing I wish this bag had was like a zip or a button to fasten the top because i feel like my possessions are on show! ha ha! I love it though! It was £45 from River Island..


Ok, so this picture is stuff I purchased with birthday money and presents from my mum and little brother..
I moved back in with my mum in November after a breakup, I had a fully furnished flat and the only thing I moved back in with was my makeup, clothes, a hoover and 2 TVs.. so I had to buy all new furniture for my bedroom and move into my little brother's old bedroom which was GREEN with dinosaurs all over it.. that sure was fun to paint on a deadline! Anyway.. I gave my mum my small TV and i kept my bigger one but my bigger one doesn't have a DVD player or free view box so i asked for a DVD player.. I'm not just one of those people who recently discovered technology! ha ha!
I'm not sure how much it was.. I can imagine around £20/£30 and i think it was from Asda.

Then i asked for pitch perfect on DVD.. Literally the best film this year! I love fat Amy. That was £9.99 from anywhere.

I asked for makeup brushes too.. My mum got me the three brushes the pink and 2 orange ones. I think they were £10 from Asda and they are USC or something like that.. I do like them but they are a bit rough on my face and I have sensitive skin.

I bought the real techniques stippling brush from boots and that was £11.99. I love this brush, it's really soft and applies makeup really well. I also bought Maybeline gel eyeliner from boots. That was either £7.99 or £8.99 and I love it! I find that the felt liners always leave a smudge of black on my crease if I'm not wearing eye shadow and I hate it but this is easy to apply, comes with a nice brush, doesn't smudge and stays on all day, so I love this product. Then because boots had an offer on it was like buy one get one half price I brought the Revlon lip butter in Strawberry shortcake. I love this lip butter it's just so moisturising for the lips and it lasts quite long on me. I love all of Revlon's products I need to invest more in them! I think this was also around £8.99 but half price :)  I also got a nail varnish from Rimmel.. Tangerine dream at £2.99  and one of the boots own brand body sprays in apple and lime at £1.00

I then purchased my first ever eye Shadow palette from eBay.. I didn't want to spend much so i think it was £5.98 off eBay and I have to say it's really pigmented and build able. Doesn't react with my eyes, isn't a mess and It lasts all day which is brilliant :)


That is everything I got for my birthday besides money. I hope you enjoyed this post and if you did please make sure to like or leave feedback. If you have any suggestions on what you'd like me to write about then feel free to leave me a comment!

Ezzie xox



No comments:

Post a Comment