Sunday 17 May 2015

Warm Brown Eye Look.

Hello friends,
 
Today I'm going to try and write something a little different. So lately I've been so, so obsessed with really warm eyeshadow shades like burnt oranges, warm browns, rich coppers and deep reds. I really love the way they all blend together and as I have dark brown eyes I find that these are the shades that are the most flattering for my colouring.

 
To create this look I started by priming my eyes with my Mac paint pot in the shade Bare Study. This shade was limited edition so I don't think it's available now, but it's a tiny bit darker than Painterly. Next I used Makeup Geek's Peach Smoothie as my transition shade, I then built the colour up in my crease with Mac's Saddle. For my lid colour I placed Mac's Amber Lights all over my eye lid and blended a tiny bit of it into the crease. To deepen the look up I then put MUG Cocoa Bear, in the outer corner of my eye. For my highlight and inner corner I used Venus by Urban Decay from my Naked Basic's palette. Under my eyes I went in with Saddle and Cocoa Bear just to tie it all in together.
 
 
To line my eyes I used the Collection 2000 felt tip liner in black. Lashes I used a sample of a Dolce and Gabbana's Passion Eyes mascara. (Really bomb mascara!) Then I placed some natural falsies on top. I lined my water line with my YSL Crayon Yeux Waterproof Eyeliner.
 
I hope you enjoyed reading this. I really love this look and if you want me to try out any other looks then please let me know :-) 
 
Ezzie xox

No comments:

Post a Comment