Saturday 14 February 2015

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day my lovely's!

I hope you all have a wonderful day whether your single or in a relationship!

I got the chance to pick my present this year! As much as I love surprises I also enjoy picking something that I wouldn't really buy for myself!



I've wanted to try YSL for a while and I always catch myself staring at the Rouge Volupte lipsticks because the packaging is just bomb! 

They're just so luxurious and you can tell it's brilliant quality just by holding one! So I thought why the hell not!? 

I got it in the shade 1 Nude Beige, which is a nice natural pinky nude. I didn't want to get something too out of my comfort zone and never use it, so I went for this one. I'm so excited to use it but I also just want to stare at it for eternity! 


I've longed after the YSL black opium for so long now but just never thought about getting it. So when my boyfriend asked me what I wanted I knew I had this in my mind. I love the smell! It's like a rich vanilla scent. I find it very alluring and the black and blue glittered bottle is elegant and sultry! ;-)




This also came in a gift set with a YSL makeup bag, a mini sample of a YSL eye liner and a mini mascara sample. I'm excited to try them out too so I can see if this brand is worth investing in! 

I hope you enjoyed this post and I hope you were all spoilt rotten or spoiled yourselves! 

Ezzie xox 

No comments:

Post a Comment